Friday, February 8, 2008

I had the great pleasure of watching Kennedy's dance class on Wednesday. I enjoyed watching her she has been feeling a little under the weather her asthma has been acting up. Even with that she ROCKED she is learning a new dance and it is way cute. She is working really hard to learn all the names of the steps. Her teacher was unable to come on Wednesday so the owner came to teacher. She gave them stickers for all the right anwsers and let just Kennedy had stickers all over her shoes. She is a dancing fool!! She is also learning a new Cheer dance and I cannot wait until I can see that one.
Braxton is been working on a reading program for school. It was B.E.A.R month in January and that stand for Be Excited About Reading. The had to read alot and then they could do projects about the book to earn points. Brax read lots of poke'mon books and a Star Wars book he made a moblie, a shoe box story and a mask. He got enough points to go to the BEAR picnic on Wednesday he got to bring his stuffed dog IKE to school eat lunch in the gym and read books with IKE. He had a great time!
I was also able to watch Shelby dance on Wednesday. She is working really hard on a few new dances. She is becoming a awesome dancer. She lives for dance and you can tell when you watch her dance. Everything is very serious and she listens and watches with such intent. She likes being class with alot of good friends. Shleby is also in the Cheer class with Kennedy and they are both very excited about the new Cheer dance they are learning.
Steve has been under the weather this last week. I sure hope he is feeling better soon. The house is just not as FUN when Steve is not at 100%.
As for me I am watching my niece and nephew for a few days. Kyler is having alot of fun playing with Braxton's toys and he loves to laugh. His laugh is awesome you cannot help put laugh right along with him. Raegyn is doing good she is still so young and likes to be held. I told Steve I must have had strong arms when our kids were that age. It seem like forever ago that I had to change a diaper. I now remember how much work it was to take care of three kids under the age of 4. I have never been more greatful that my kids are out of the diaper stage and can feed themself. I am enjoying spending time with both of them. And the kids love having them here too.

1 comment:

Hiller Family said...

We are the babysitting QUEENS!