Okay,Okay Raquel here you go!
With the advise of Raquel I am starting a blog page. I hope that it is enjoyed by all. It's Febuary and that is the month of Valentines, but at this house the BIG event is that Braxton will be turning EIGHT. He is very excited to be baptized. That event will happen the 1st of March. He is also excited to become a Cub Scout. He is having a friend party on the 18th and has decided that he would like to go bowling. I am not to sure about taking ten 7 & 8 years olds to the bowling lanes.
Not alot to repot about the girls. They are both Dancing fools. Shelby is taking a ballet class, A performing Jazz, a performing tap class and Cheer. She is one busy little lady. She is also in activity days which is every other Wednesday. She also loves playing with friends and loves being a big sister. Kennedy is also a dancing fool she is taking a performing jazz & tap class and also a Cheer class. I think she would take more if she was old enough. She is always making up dance and teaching all her friends. She is very social. She has made lots of new friends at school and at church. She has started to learning to read. She loves school and likes going all day.
As for Steve he is about the same still working at the Water Dept. and is still in the Elders Pres. He has been working on the storage room. He has become the snow remover for the whole street. The last big snow strom he walked down the street snow blowing anyone who needed done made it all the way to the church and took care of the church also. What a great guy! I think he likes to stay busy and with the bad weather he doesn't have alot to do. He is planning to hike Mt. Whitney with his brother this summer. He has been wanting to hike that peak for a very long time. I am very excited that he will beable to do that this year.
As for me I am still teaching primary & still working for The Home Depot parttime. I am ready for the snow and the cold to go away. I usually like the winter, but this year I am ready for the kids to beable to play outside and not be suck in the house. I hope to beable to plant alot of flowers this year. And hopefully be able to finish the rest of the yard. CEMENT is the plan this year.

3 comments:
Yay, Darcie!!! I'm so glad you did it and it looks great! See, you didn't even need my help. You're the best!
Yay! More bloggers! I'm very good friends with Raquel, my name is Des Dana. I love blogging and I would like to welcome you to the blogging world!!! :)
Wow your getting pretty fancy on me. I think I need some lessons on blogging!
Post a Comment