Last night our ward had a craft night and well I totally slacked on signing up for anything, but they did have a FREE bow class, so I went over with my friend Casey and we learn how to make these fabric flower bows. As many of you know I like making hair bows... BUT i do not sew. So I was shocked to see how easy these were to make. I honestly think from start to finish it takes about 5 minutes maybe less. Super CUTE!!!
My Mom & Grandma send me FREE magazines and a few days ago I got a Women's Day one and they had some of the cuties Halloween/Fall decorations, so I decided to try and make one. And here is the finish project. All you need to a foam ball, candy corn and hot glue gun. Super easy and it looks so cute in my basket of wooden balls I have in my front room.
If you can not tell I am so ready for Fall to come. I am sick of the heat and running my A/C all day long. I am ready for the chill in the air, soup for dinner and adding a extra blanket on the kids bed at night. Here is hoping that it happens sooner then later.
Also today I made Rice Krispy Apples... my kids LOVE them. I found this blog that I LOVE and I mean LOVE. Here is a link to it
http://www.gourmetmomonthego.com/2010/09/krispy-apple-treats.html
Here pictures are so much cuter then mine.
Now for bath's, braids, popcorn and movie time. What can I say we are super exciting on a Saturday night.
http://www.gourmetmomonthego.com/2010/09/krispy-apple-treats.html
Here pictures are so much cuter then mine.
Now for bath's, braids, popcorn and movie time. What can I say we are super exciting on a Saturday night.



1 comment:
You are super crafty! Love it. And hey, your Saturday night sounded perfect to me. Chillin' with the family with popcorn and a movie is one of my fav's.
Post a Comment