Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sunday+Bored+Camera= Goofy Kids

I decided to get my camera out to make sure the battery was charged we have a really busy and exciting weekend coming up and I wanted to make sure that I had a FULL battery in the camera, when I turned it on this what I found. 200 + pictures and videos of my kids ....mostly my girls but every once in awhile I found one with Braxton in it. I decided to share a few of them. So I guess this is what my kids do on a Sunday after church, when mom has to go to work for a little.
(Please excuse the "great" matching outfit... this is not something I would have let them wear in the house let alone running around outside with a CAMERA)


Kennedy : Trampoline + Hola Hoop + Ballet + Cheer moves = Happy Kennedy!!!
Shelby: Trampoline +Open Mouth + "Sky Diving" (is what she called it) = Happy Teenager (NO girl drama!!!)
The rest of these pictures are well.... of Braxton, not sure why he is making that "That is gross" look but hey he is still one CUTE boy!! I really like the pictures with the trees that they snapped. They might have some camera skills after all!!! The black star is the newest star that is on our front door... I love stars and wish I could find one for every Holiday! (if you see them let me know!!)
After I uploaded all these 200+ pictures, Shelby shares that her camera is FULL of more, plus some really "GOOD" blackmail videos of the girls plus friends singing to Justin Bieber...we will have to see how "mean" I feel maybe that will be the next post!! OR not!! So as you can tell the kids are loving the warmer weather and can NOT wait until Spring actually comes to stay!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: