Friday, June 10, 2011

Movie Fun!!!

Most of you are aware that we love seeing movies, well most of us (Steve not so much) but comes anyway. With all the CRAZY weather we have had so far this summer we have found watch a movie is the best thing to do when you cannot go outside.
 So the first movie we saw was Kung Fu Panda 2, we loved it. I thought it was such a cute movie and the kids liked it so much they want to see it again if it comes to the Drive-In the Summer!!!
 Next we saw X-Men: first class, I really enjoyed this movie. Braxton loved the movie. It had a few curse words and maybe was a little to violate for Kennedy to watch, so next time I think I will see it first before I take the whole family.
 Next the kids & I went with some friends and saw Pirates, we liked it but I didn't love it!! It was kind of long for the kids & at some points I think they were a little bored.
And just today we went to see Judy Moody, it is Kennedy's birthday & see was really excited to see it. It was a really cute movie & the kids loved it, Steve sleep thru most of it and I enjoyed it. It was a really cute movie and may have given my kids a few more ideas of things to add to the Summer Bucket List. ( I will post about our Summer Bucket List later) So far we are enjoying the time of school & the kids have even started piano lessons, which I will post about later!! 

No comments: