Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Kennedy & Raegyn's Birthday Party!!

Every year Kennedy & her cousin Raegyn have their birthday party together at Grandpa & Grandma's swimming pool. This year was no different. The kids love swimming at Grandma's.
(All the pictures are from my cell phone, I need a new camera so for now I am just using me cell.)
 Raegyn was WAY excited to open her gifts and she loved everything, but I think she was most excited about the sundresses that my parents gave her!!

 Kennedy loved everything she got too. My parents got her a REALLY nice quad set of scriptures and a really cute outfit, which Kennedy helped pick out.
On her actually birthday we went to the Cheesecake Factory & shopping with my parents, it was a blast!!
 She also got a Monster High doll, Pirate Legos, a cute dress and some $$.

They had a pink cupcake cake & ice cream, everyone seem to have a great time!!

I am shocked that Kennedy is NINE and can not believe how fast time goes by!!!

No comments: