So I found a few more pictures from our trip to Flaming Gorge. The first picture is of my cute nephew Mason, he is not sure about all of us, but we SURE do love him. The rest of the pictures are of some fun at the lake. Both Shelby and Kennedy tried to wakeboard and both almost got up, maybe next time.
These fun pictures were taking at the end of our day on the 4th, we started the day with the Tooele parade. I am not sure if it is cause my kids are getting older but the parade didn't seem as fun this year. After the parade we played around at home and sent Steve off to work... yucky!! I to had to go to work but it was only a few hours and I work two minutes away from home, after a quick dinner I took the kids over to some good friends house that always put on an amazing firework show. When we got home from the firework show I realized I hadn't really taken any pictures of the kids, so I tried to get them to smile so I could take a few pictures. Instead they went a little crazy and I think it took me 15 minutes to get them to take one good picture. It was a great 4th and hopeful next year Steve can be around for the firework show.



No comments:
Post a Comment