
Now that I am serving in the YW's I got to attend girls camp, now let me be a little honest... I was NOT super excited to be going. I have never left Braxton & Kennedy for more them overnight and I was not sure how that would work out. Of course everything was great and the kids had so much fun with Steve and I am so grateful to have such a supportive husband.


Back to girls camp... It started off by me missing the exit, which if you know me at all this doesn't not surprise you!! We finally made it to Aspen Meadows in Kamas. The next few days was filled with some wonderful events and LOTS of hiking, and I mean a lot of hiking. One night I called home and told Steve to not be surprised if I had a heart attack, I am pleased to report I made it with out having a heart attack. (I am back on the LOSING weight program, I want to be able to hike, hike and hike with out feeling like I was going to dead)
I truly had a great time and I am so glad that I got to go and being with my daughter was wonderful!! She is a great kid and I love her. I have found a deeper love for the Young Women in my ward and hope they know how much I love & care for each one of them.
When Shelby & I pulled into the driveway we saw this CUTE sign from Steve, Braxton & Kennedy and I have to admit it made me tear up, I just love my family!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment