Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Back @ School!!!


I can not believe that I am going to say this but I have a child in High School... how in the world did that happen?
Shelby started her first day in High School as a Freshman, she only got lost once and seems to fit right in. I am excited to see what this year will bring for her.

Braxton also started a new school... JR. High I am not sure who was more nerouvs me or Braxton, I worried all day that he was going to get lost. BUT he didn't and he loves JR High. The first thing he said was "So I have this girl in my last three classes and oh yeah she gave me her number" Shelby & I just looked at each other and started laughing, what a cutie that kid is. I think Braxton is going to be just fine, I was nervous for no reason.

Kennedy started 5th grade and I was nervous to see how she would do with out any siblings in the same school with her, but to be honest I don't think she even noticed. She is super happy to have ALL her good friends in her class this year and is HAPPY to be back in school.

All in all the first day of school was GREAT!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: