Friday, August 10, 2012

Summer


Kennedy played her first year of flag football, she loved it. Each kid got a award & the Coach told a story about something they did this season. She is excited to start up again!!

My parents have been taking turns taking the grand kids up to the Gorge with them. Here are some pictures from the "Boys" weekend. They went fishing, shoot guns and got ice cream (just a few of the things they got to do) thanks mom & dad for taking Braxton he had a BLAST!!
 
On the 4th of July Shelby was in the local parade with the High School drill team, it was fun to see her with all the High School girls and I have to say she seems to fit in perfectly with all of them. She attend Drill camp the middle of June, and has been practice almost everyday with this great group of girls and we are excited to watch them perform in the first home football game on August 24th... Go BUFFS!!

So I have kind of posted a lot today, but I am trying to play a little game of catch up, more about our fun summer as soon as I fine the "really" camera not just pictures from my cell phone, here is hoping you are all having a AWESOME summer!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Hiller Family said...

I love when you update!