Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Changes!

Paper Work
Home Depot has made a lot of changes in the last few months. For the most part nothing had changed in my job. That was until about two weeks ago. The company has decided that Human Resource Managers don't need to be in every building. The HR is my boss. So with that change happening they have changed my job title and job duties. I am EXCITED to learn new things... I am still writing schedules and do the monthly training but I will also helping with setting up interviews, do all the pre-hire paperwork and more or less helping the Store Manger. I will have to work more but the money will be nice. We hope that we can finally finish all those projects.

3 comments:

Raquel said...

That's great, congratulations! I don't remember what it's like to enjoy working but I'm happy you do!

Melinda said...

Sorry you have to work more, but you're lucky to be able to balance out your schedule with Steve. Good luck!

Hiller Family said...

If anyone can juggle it all, I know you are the person to do it! Enjoy the extra money you deserve it!