Happy Birthday Shelby!!
Ten years ago... I was blessed with the most wonderful daughter. From the very start you had everyone wrapped around your small finger. As the first grandchild for grandpa and grandpa Davis and the first grand daughter on the Evans side.
I loved watching you grow and change into the young lady you are today. You have always been a good friend, a great big sister, a hard worker in school and in dance and a GREAT example to all around and not to mention a social butterfly. I am so glad that you are part of our family. What we be without you? Thank you for taking good care of you Brother & Sister. Please remember that they look up to you. Thank you for always trying to choose the right.
I am excited to see what life will bring you.
I hope all of you enjoy the slide show of some of great pics of Shelby. She has changed so much in the last ten years. ( Sorry that some of the pics are not the best. I wish all my pics were digital)
I thought it would be fun for me to give you a fun facts about Shelby...
Shelby was born on April 1st.
She weight in at 9 lbs. 9 1/2 oz and 21 inches long.
( That is NO April fools joke)
Shelby had a full head on Black hair.
After about one week she was sleeping all night long.. (How lucky was I )
Shelby started talking at about 10 months old and was talking in full sentences at about 12 months. She still loves to talk.
Shelby was lucky enough to never be in daycare. Her Grandma Davis would watch two days a week, her Grandma Evans would watch one day a week, her Great Grandma Davis and Great Grandma Rasmussen would both take one day a week. It made it so nice for me to go to work and now that she would be in good hands. Thanks to all the Grandma's for all your help.
Shelby started dancing at age 4. Now we cannot pull her away. She is taking four classes right now. CRAZY girl.
Shelby started school also at age 4. And loves it.
At age 4 she decide that she wanted short hair like her friend next door and so she cut it herself. Thank goodness aunt Wendy was home to fix the job. She has never done that again. And still this day wishes that she had never done that. We have not be able to grow in back out.
Shelby favorite color is Blue.
Shelby loves to eat pasta, rolls and goodies.
Shelby LOVES pickles.
Shelby has families counting down until she is of age to babysit.
Shelby loves to shop & has quit the flare for fashion.
Shelby loves to hear the latest scoop on any and everything that is going on. Weather she should hear it or not.
Shelby LOVES music. Anything Pop or R&B

No comments:
Post a Comment