Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's Day!! I thought I would take a moment and thank my mom for everything that she has done for.Thanks for always taking such good care of me. I always have been LOVED..
My mom would make my Easter dresses every year. I always had the BEST looking dresses. Thanks mom for always making me the best.

My mom made sure that I had great times on Vacations. I love to shop with my mom, she has great taste. I LOVE shopping with her every chance I get.

My mom has a WILD side. I don't get to see that side of her a lot but when I do I get GREAT joy out of watching her. I think she CAN DO ANYTHING!!


I know that I have not always been the easiest child but thank you for always being there for me. Thank you for being such a great Mom and Grandma. I think my kids are very LUCKY to have you in our life. Thank you for everything that you do and have done for me.

Happy Mother's Day Mom!!

I LOVE YOU!!


2 comments:

Hiller Family said...

Love the pitures sis!

Raquel said...

Those pictures are great! You do have a wonderful mom!