Today is my little man's 9th Birthday... WOW!!!
I can NOT believe that he is NINE!! This kids has always had my heart in is hand. He has the biggest heart and I am not sure what we would do with out him. Our Star Wars freak enjoys life to the fullest. Most days you find me playing with his BF Kenneth or his cousin Tanner. We love listening to his FUNNY stories and I haven't meet a person yet that didn't LOVE him. When he is in trouble he will flash you a smile and there is no hope. I am very glad that I was blessed with the most tender hearted son ever.
I love you and Happy Birthday!!!

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Brax!
Happy Birthday Braxton!
He is so cute!(probably wouldn't like me saying that) Birthdays are so fun and 9 is such a great age.
I am sure he had a great day.
Post a Comment