The last thing on my back 2 school to do list was hair cuts. So this morning I got out the clips and shaved Braxton head... he likes having all his hair cut off cause that means he will not have to get it done in the morning. (well he does put water on it but that is fast)
Then it was the girl's turn. Shelby was first and had decided to cut a few inches off and add bangs... LOVE it!! Then Kennedy, a while ago we cut her hair in a A-Line and it has been a pain to style. So today we had it cut almost one length with a few layers and bangs.... VERY happy. She looks GR8... they ALL look GR8!! 

Now we are ready for school!!


Now we are ready for school!! 
4 comments:
They all look fantastic! Nothing like a new haircut to go with all of your new back-to-school stuff!!
Cute haircuts! I cant believe how fast they are growing up.
I love that your girls have bangs...so cute and adds so much personality! I've missed seeing your blog...
Bangs are great, maybe mom should try them, too!! Thanks for the letters and candy.
Post a Comment