Our busy week...
Wednesday we went to my parents for a BBQ and swimming, my uncle, aunt and kids were going to be in Utah and wanted to get everyone together. I was EXCITED cause it has been years since I have seen them. When we got to my parents we found out that they were still in Idaho and wouldn't be making it til late tonight, SAD but at least all the kids got to swimming and grandpa made some great hamburgers and hot dogs. The kids got to show off their swimming skills to not only Grandpa & Grandma Davis but also to Great Grandpa & Grandma Rasmussen.
After the BBQ and swimming, the girls and I had to go sign up for dance. We are starting a new studio this year. We are very SAD, the studio that we have been going to for 9 years closed. One of the owners and one of my good friends mom found that out that she has brain cancer and has been given only 2 months to live. So with that news they decided the best thing to do would be to close the studio. I love the Dance Biz family and we have been so blessed to learn from these GREAT teachers.
Due to that reason we had to find a NEW studio. We found the NICEST lady that is starting a NEW studio in Lake Point. We are happy that A LOT of our Dance Biz friends are also joining us at this new studio. I am sure we will have LOTS of post to come on this.
Thursday... Steve left for the Grand Tetons. He is rock climbing/hiking here this weekend. I am sure that we will have pictures to share on Sunday or Monday after he returns.
Friday... After school we headed up about 30 minutes to were my parents were camping. We got to ride on their Razors, it was are FIRST time and we LOVE it. The kids had so much FUN. So did I!!!
We got to visit with my parents, my brother Chad and son Kyler, my uncle Cal and aunt Jodie and there family. It was so nice. Chad cooked us a AWESOME dutch oven meal and then the kids played in the trees, rocks and of course asked for LOTS of rides on the Razors.
Thanks Mom & Dad for inviting us to come. We had such a great time and can not wait til we can do it again.





4 comments:
What a fun weekend! I'm so sorry to hear about your friend with brain cancer...ugh! Your family always looks like you have so much fun together!
Looks like fun, wish we could of made it..
what a great family time, cute pictures and sounds like lots of yummy food!
Holy cow! I'm telling you, cancer bites. I'm so bugged at the personal ways it's getting to me these days. Family memebers, friends. We wish C and their family the best.
Post a Comment