Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Cell Phone Pictures

So during the kids swim lessons today I was playing around with my cell phone and FINALLY figured out how to send my pictures to my email address. So I am passing some of the funny pictures on to you.
This first group is the kids at The Spaghetti Factory one night. This is one of our favorite places to eat as a family. Steve was at work so it was just me and the kids. They had a great time playing with there spaghetti.

This one was taken last Saturday, Steve took us out to Winger's for dinner. He was leaving Monday for his week backpacking trip. This is what happened when you take to long to get your bill. Braxton was making a lots of great faces, this is the only one that worked with the cell phone camera.

This is today during swim lessons. Not the best pictures but this is where my kids have been living the last few weeks. They LOVE swimming. The have a 45 minute lesson and most days they stay after and swim for another 2 hours. They can not get ENOUGH of the water. I am sure that I will have more pictures tomorrow, last swim lessons of the season!!

2 comments:

Hiller Family said...

Great news about the cell phone, now teach me...:) Swimming is always a crowd pleaser, enjoy the last lesson.

Ms. Jodie said...

Sounds like you have had a fun summer. Let me know when you are giving cell phone lessons. Great idea!