Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Heart Breaker ??



 Wink
Shelby jumped in the car yesterday after school and said that one of her friends from last year was "dating" the boy that she likes. "DATING" I asked?? That is what this girl told her. (the friend is now in 7th grade and the boy that Shelby likes is also in 7th grade) The poor girl was SAD but tried to play it off. We talked later that afternoon and I asked "Do you thinks it is true??" She was not sure. Then I asked if anyone had told the boy in question that she liked him. She said "No, I told everyone not to tell" I laughed!!! Anyhoo today the little brother of the "boy" is playing across the street. So Shelby walked over and told his brother that she heard a "RUMOR" that the "boy" was dating this GIRL... the brother LAUGHED and said "NO". Shelby tried to ask like it was NO BIG DEAL, said "well I got to get ready for dance... see ya" She was SMILING from EAR to EAR when she walked back thru the door. So for now... All is right in the world of Shelby!!! What am I going to do when this little girl's heart gets BROKEN for real??






3 comments:

Melinda said...

Oh man...I am so not ready for dealing with that kind of stuff. Although the whole school seems to know that Austin has a "girlfriend". He told me last year that he's had a crush on her since 1st grade. She's a cute little blonde girl who is SO NICE! They sit together at lunch. Oh, if it could always be so innocent :)

Kelli said...

Oh poor thing....just remember to tell her he is not worth it anyway!!! Good luck!

Hiller Family said...

He would be lucky to get Shelby!! Stupid boy...:)