Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving!!

I am thankful for a lot of things this year... BUT I am most thankful for these THREE "little turkey's"
This is year like, every year my parents host a wondeful Thanksgiving dinner. The food was WONDERFUL and we had a great time visiting with everyone. After we ate the kids got to decorate ginger bread men. Thanks to Great Grandpa & Grandma Davis. It was a great day. My ONLY wish would have been that Steve would have be able to come, but he was working. Here is some picture of the kids making their ginger bread man.

Kennedy... I am so thankful for this little girl. She is a good friend, she loves to dance and takes GREAT joy in doing so. She is such a daddy's little girl she loves her dad and cannot get enough of him. I am thankful that she is a good student and takes great pride in her school work. She is very bull headed but loving too. She is my baby and I love her.
Braxton... The kid is SILLY, he loves to make you laugh. He thinks it is so funny to make CRAZY faces when I am taking his picture. I think he just likes to make me work to get a smile. I am thankful that he is good friend. He is the ONLY BYU fan in this house and  I am thankful that he thinks for himself. He is my only boy and I love him.

Shelby... What do I say about this child. I am thankful that she works hard in everything that she does. She works hard to be a GREAT dancer, a good friend and a good student. I am thankful that she is loving with her brother and sister and tries her best to make everyone happy. I am thankful that she is my OLDEST and I love her.

I am thankful for so much more. I am most thankful for Steve and my kids. Steve is the BEST he works CRAZY hours and shifts to support this family. He is a wonderful dad and LOVES spending time with them. I am thankful that he puts up with all the CRAZY things I do.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment:

Ms. Jodie said...

I love your gingerbread cookies, you did a great job decorating!! Happy Thanksgiving.