Monday, November 9, 2009

New Bike!!!

This afternoon we had some FUN visitors... my parents and my nephew and niece. For my birthday/christmas I asked for a bike. This is it!!! I LOVE it!!! It is the old cruiser style, I have already raced Shelby around the block... and WON!! I also went on a small bike ride with Shelby & Kennedy!! I am EXCITED to beable to ride bikes with my kids and maybe I will lose some weight just playing with my kids wouldn't that be NICE!!! Thanks Mom & Dad, you are the BEST!!!

3 comments:

Hiller Family said...

Cute BIKE! You are soooo spoiled, aren't we all when it comes to mom and dad..:)

Aly said...

That is the cutest bike I have ever seen! PINK-my favorite color!! What a great plan...I should get a bike and ride with my kids too!

Melinda said...

I promise you, you will LOVE having a bike. Sheldon and I got ours a couple of years ago. It is so fun. I've still got little ones to pull around in the trailer, so we don't go on long bike rides, but it's so fun to ride around the neighborhood. I ride to VT appts. now :) And when I'm searching for my kids who have wandered out of the circle. The boys and I even rode down to Great Clips to get their hair cuts :) Enjoy it!