Thursday, December 3, 2009

2009 Family Pictures!!!

This year it was FREEZING but the kids did great. I am happy that we got them done and I was SHOCKED at how much the kids have each changed this past year.



Kennedy... my "baby". Is changing so much. As Steve and I looked at these pictures this morning. We were SHOCKED to see how much red is in this little girl's hair. I always wanted a little red head. She was so funny this year, she had this CRAZY smile and we could not get her to just smile normally. But as we talked we realized that each of our kids have gone thru this CRAZY smile age.


Shelby has to changed a lot this year. She is really starting to look like a teen. (SCARY)



Braxton what can I say... he to has done a lot of changing this year. And this kid LOVES to make everyone laugh.




This year we decided that we would have some fun with the whole Braxton being a BYU fan and have some pictures taken with our "FAVORITE TEAM" shirts on. Let's just say he was VERY excited when his team WON, but we are not talking about that.


5 comments:

Melinda said...

Darcie, those are SO great! I love your hair and I love the pic of Steve with the girls ;)

Kelli said...

Cute pictures! I love your kids they are so dang cute!

Aly said...

Your family pictures are always so beautiful! You are really good at keeping them updated. I love your hair and you children are just gorgeous!!

Hiller Family said...

I love them!

Sarah said...

Way cute! I can't believe how much you look like your mom:)
And I LOVE the football pictures!!! Go Utes:)