Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine Day's & Birthday Party!!!

Valentine's Day... I am not a BIG valetine's person, but I do try to make it fun for the kids. This year Steve had to work so we didn't do our BIG heart pancakes breakfast instead we had donuts that had been decorated with pink frosting that I picked up Saturday. We did them some new Sunday clothes. Don't they look cute and a box of chocolates. Not much but I made sure to tell each one of them how MUCH I loved them... I think that is the really point to Valentine's Day anyway.
That evening we had my family over for Braxton birthday party. It was a lot of FUN. We always have dinner and I decided to try something different. (I usually just have a roast or lasagna) This year I made Ranch Unfried Chicken, it turned out wonderful and I will share this SIMPLE but great recipe with everyone in a few days. Everyone helped by bring food or drinks. We also had cupcakes & ice cream. It was a lot of FUN.
Braxton was EXCITED for the gifts... he got Beatles Rock Band for the Wii and I have to say he can ROCK to The Yellow Submarine. It is so FUUNY. He has got a Star Wars game for his dsi, an I-tune gift card & $$. He loved everything. It was a great evening & I am EXCITED for his really birthday on Thursday. I can not believe that he is going to be 10... Yes 10!!
 

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Wow! You've been busy! I had fun peeking at all of your recent bedroom and bathroom projects...everything looks amazing! You are so talented!