Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Wondering What We Have Been Up To....

I should say "Steve has been up to" ... He has finished our third bathroom and I have to say that I LOVE it. I wanted the walls all tile and when I was trying to explain what I wanted I was sure he thought I was CRAZY. But he did it and it looks great. The pictures doesn't do it justice. The walls & tub are tiled like brick.
I am LOVING have three bathrooms in the house!!!
He has also finished Shelby's room, I think it turned out wonderful. Shelby has had her own room for a week now and let me tell you how much PEACE this has given us. The girl's love one another don't get me wrong, but they really need some space. There were bursting at the seams.
Shelby's new room we decided instead of doing closet doors we would make it look like a dressing room... it has been the BIGGEST hit. She loves the HUGE mirror.
With Shelby moving out Kennedy got the chance to change her room. She picked the color and I have to say I LOVE it. It is bright and soooo girly. She also got to pick her bedspread & pillows. It has been a lot of watching her get EXCITED about having her own room. And she is LOVING all the space. You can find her dancing & singing in her room. And I am LOVING the closet space. (Braxton is also LOVING that the girl's have their own rooms, he has always had to give up some of his closet space for the girl's dresses. He is happy that there is NO more girl clothes in his room)
So as you can tell we have been a little busy. We are still working on the laundry room but as soon as it is done I will post more pictures.
I am so thankful that I have a HANDY husband!!!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

OH my gosh!!!! The rooms are all SO cute! I LOVE your bathroom:)

Heath and Brandie said...

Very Cute! There is nothing better than your kids having there own rooms. No Fighting!!! YEAAAAH

Justin and Mandy Smart said...

It looks fantastic Darci! You really have been busy. I love the bedrooms and bathroom. What are you going to do with all your time when you're done with your laundry room and basement? Want to come do my house?! :)

Aly said...

These are all just gorgeous! You guys have really done amazing work!! I need to fix up our bathroom, I would love if it turned out half as good as yours!

Ms. Jodie said...

I love your decorating! They turned out so cute!