Braxton birthday cakes, I decided that because Braxton's birthday was on a Thursday we would have his party for his friends on Friday. We still wanted to celebrate as a family, so I made these two cakes for him. The cupcake cake was the first one that I have made with my "new" big top cupcake maker. It was pretty fun & if you can not tell those are mini recess cups on the top. Braxton LOVES recess's... And I mean LOVES. The other was just his favorite white cake with white frosting. We also took him to Winger's for dinner, it was a FUN evening.
The "BIG" party:
On Friday the 19th we took 17 friends & cousin's to see Percy Jackson & the Olympains. It was a lot of FUN. I wish I could have got more pictures at the movie but it was to dark and I couldn't get my camera to work right. The movie was good. Most of Braxton's school friends have read the book & it was CRAZY to hear them talk about how different the movie was to the book. I think most of them liked the movie, but not as much as they liked the books. I have decided to read all 5 books, cause I really enjoyed the movie. ** We got Braxton all 5 books for his birthday... he is loving reading them. **
I wish I would have taken a picture of the cute popcorn container that I found. It was great I was able to take them to the movies & it cut down on the cost A LOT. The party was a BIG success & it wouldn't have been possible with out my sister Alicia, her husband Darrin & my brither-in-law T.J. for coming with us and helping... Thank You... Thank You.
I am glad that this party is over... 1 down, 2 birthday parties & a baptism to go this year.


3 comments:
It was fun, thanks for the invite!
It looks like he had some fun parties! The cakes look delicious!!
Wasn't Percy Jackson such a fun movie! We took the kids to see it a few weeks ago and loved it! The dark characters made me a little nervous that I had brought my 3-year old to see the movie, but it turned out okay. Sounds like a fun birthday! We're planning a baptism soon too! My first! You'll have to give me some pointers :)
Post a Comment