You might be wondering... What is the flower about. Well let me example.
The first of February The Home Depot announced that they were doing away with the HRM’s, which if you don’t work for Home Depot then you might know what I am talking about. To make this short the HRM’s were a district HR manager. Following that announcement another announcement was made about the A/C job. (Which is my job), the announcement was that the A/C job would also be done away with and would change to an ASDS… Associate Support Dept. Supervisor job. With that came LOTS of changes. At first I was super excited and decided to interview for this new job. After some CRAZY stuff happened and I had a few weeks to think about I decided that working 40 hours a week, nights & weekends is not what I wanted. had made some goals for myself when I first became a mom... One of those goals was to be home as much as possible when my kids became teens. So after LOTS of talking to my AWESOME husband & LOTS of prayers, I decided to turn down the job. At first I was unsure that I was doing the right thing, but that same day that I was really trying to make up my mind I received a email from my mom asking if I had heard anything (my parents were in China) As I wrote back about everything that was going on and the feeling I had about working so much, I was so grateful for the internet so that I could get some advice from my mom. She gave me some good advice and after that I made up my mind that I was NOT going to take the job.
I was still unsure what I was going to do now, but I knew I was doing the right thing.
Anywhoo… back to why I posted the flower, I got to choose where I wanted to go in the store and I am SUPER excited to be going back to the Garden Dept. I work in garden in 2001 and LOVED it; I am lucky enough that I still get to pick my own hours and I now get to go play with the flowers & be in the outdoors for the summer and not stuck in an office all the time. Don’t get me wrong I am super nervous to be returning to the sales floor after so long, but I think the change will be good for.
So all my Tooele friends if you need to shop for your garden this summer come and find me, I would LOVE to help you!!
** You won't find me in garden til I help train the new ASDS, so if come to Home Depot in the next 3-4 weeks you can still find me in my office. And to all those kids who come to visit me for some candy... don't worry I will make sure to have some candy with me on the sales floor!!!**
** You won't find me in garden til I help train the new ASDS, so if come to Home Depot in the next 3-4 weeks you can still find me in my office. And to all those kids who come to visit me for some candy... don't worry I will make sure to have some candy with me on the sales floor!!!**


1 comment:
Oh that is fun! I will for sure come to see you! What a tough choice. Good luck!
Post a Comment