Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Break Day 4!!!

Spring Break Day 4!!
Today we started our day with some YUMMY donuts & bagels from our favorite local bakery.... Night Time Donuts!!! After breakfast we got ready for the day and then we headed to see
How To Train Your Dragon.


It was a WONDERFUL movie!! We LOVE it!! I like the movie that have a good lesson for my kids and this story was wonderful and this will be a DVD buy!!!

The rest of the day was filled with friends, scouts and melt downs... YEP, melt downs. I think each of my kids had a melt down at some point today. I think that Spring Break is great but I think my kids are ALREADY missing school. Not that they don't like to be home, but I think they like the challenge that school gives them. I guess I better find something for there little minds to do so that they start busy!! How many times can you have them clean the bathrooms?? J/K!!

Well that was day #4... We are SUPER excited for day #6 - #10, we have some EXCITING plans.

Hint... lots of grandparents, uncles, aunts & cousins!!! :0)

2 comments:

Heath and Brandie said...

You are such a fun mom! I had great plans to take my kids to the movie too. UNTIL I TOLD THEM! "If you be good I will take you" CharLee started screaming "I CAN'T BE GOOD IT's TOO HARD" You gotta love kids!

Kimberly said...

I thought that was such a cute movie! We took out kids to see it over Spring Break too! Got me antsy for summer!