The "BIG" party!! Tonight was the big night. Shelby birthday party celebration. We rented out the Tooele Army Depot Bowling Lanes... and I have to say this was my BEST idea yet. You rent the small building with 8 bowling lanes & pool tables. They let you bring your own food so we order sub's from Wal-Mart & had chips, veggies and I made 100+ cupcakes. We let Shelby invite... well it started with 20 but I think the finally number end at 36 tweens & teens. I have to be truthful I was worried that it was going to get "OUT OF CONTROL", but it turned out wonderful and I mean wonderful!!
The is first picture is of some of the girl's... well just being silly. I am not sure if anyone ate the cupcakes, but the sure liked putting them of their faces!!
The is first picture is of some of the girl's... well just being silly. I am not sure if anyone ate the cupcakes, but the sure liked putting them of their faces!!
I think all the kids had a lot of fun bowling... at one point I think Shelby was playing on the three different lanes. She did a great job at talking and making sure everyone was having a great time. Here is some pictures of all those boys & girl's bowling!!
After eating & eating and bowling & bowling... we finally let Shelby open her gifts. She was super cute and was grateful for everything that she got. She got lots of cute jewerly, $$, gift cards, crafts and tons more. Her friends sure know her. It was funny to watch some of the boys blush when they gave Shelby there gift!! I feel so blessed that Shelby has been able to surround herself with some wonderful friends.
I need to thank some WONDERFUL friends that stayed to make sure things didn't go totally crazy. So thanks Rusty, Casey, Kim, Diane & Christine for all your help!!
**2 parties down... now 1 to go!! Only have a month and half to plan... I better get started!!**
**2 parties down... now 1 to go!! Only have a month and half to plan... I better get started!!**




2 comments:
Coolest Mom EVER!
That is the cutest idea! I cant believe how fast your kids are growing up. Happy Birthday Shelby!!!
Post a Comment