Saturday, June 5, 2010

Desert Peak Days!!

I decided I will catch up on missed post later and post about yesterday's dance performance out at Desert Peak Days. It had to be the best weather that we have danced in... we have had rain one year and lots of wind in past years and even 100 degree weather once. Yesterday was perfect, not to hot not to wind. The girl's did a wonderful job.
These first picture is Kennedy doing her dance to The Call, I love this song and LOVE this dacne.
Shelby just performed one of her dances this night and ROCKED!! She loves dancing and always does such a wonderful job.
These pictures of Kennedy she is dancing to Fishing in the Dark, they all did such a great job. This cute little group has dance together for a long time and just love one another. (the group picture is missing two girl's then left to fast & we didn't catch them)

One of my best friends has been teaching Kennedy's class since the beginning and we just love her. After this performance she will not longer be teaching... well at least for now anyway. All the girl's have decided that if Casey is not teaching them they all want to try something new, so the whole class is going to be taking gymnastics this coming Fall. So at this performance all the girl's crowded Casey gave her a BIG hug and a cute little gift. I think all the mom's were crying, she has been so good to these little ladies and I have been so blessed to have her as a friend!!
Shelby has also been very luck to have Lynzie (Casey's little sister) as her teacher the last few years, this will also be her last year teaching, at least that is what she says but I am hoping that after a year, she will decided to open her own studio. Lynzie is wonderful and we are going to missing seeing her every week. We are glad that her sister lives so close and hopeful we will still get to see her!! Shelby is also going to try gymnastics starting this Fall. Wish us luck in this new adventure!!

1 comment:

Heath and Brandie said...

I love the dance pictures! It was so much fun seeing you and your girls at the wedding! We need to get together more!