I can not believe that I am this behind in posting. So I will just do a quick... what we have been doing during the month of May. For Mother's Day we had a BBQ at my parents house, they spent the week heating the pool so all the grandkids could swim... they LOVED it. They have become such little fish. It was a nice day and we had a wonderful time. Thanks Mom & Dad!!
My cousin Shauntae got married on May 22nd and she asked Shelby to sit at her book table, Braxton to help with gifts and Kennedy to help serve. They all did a wonderful job and I enjoyed helping in the kitchen with my mom, dad and lots of other family members. Her is a picture of most of my grandparents, GREAT grandkids. We are missing a few, but what a bunch of cute kids!!
**On a side note I wish this picture was better so that you could see Shelby's black eye.If I can find the picture Steve took with his cell phone I will post it later. She was playing Monkey in the middle with a few boys from the neighborhood. She went for the ball at the same time as one of the boys and well her eye meet his forehead and she had a NICE black eye for about two weeks. I told her that is why we don't play with boys!! **
The next week was a BUSY week for us.
Braxton has been learning different dance from around the world with his 4th grade class and even took an extra class two a week in the morning for a few months to learn even more. He has been so cute about the whole thing. He danced at the school on Monday May 24th and thanks to a good friend Steve & I got to run over to the school to watch. We had planned on watching him during the schools family BBQ that night, but due to bad weather they cancelled it. So glad we have good friends to take care of us. I didn't get any pictures of him dancing but I know my friend has a video... so hopeful I can post that in a day or two.
The school rescheduled the BBQ for Thursday night... the same night as the girl's dance performance. Thanks to Steve's parents who offerd to take him & watch him dance and then come to the girl's dance performance everything worked out. Her are a few pictures of the girl's at the performance. I had some camera issuse and everytime I took a picture of them during thier dance it looked like they were dancing with fire. The dance again today so hopeful this time I can get a few good shoots of them.
This is Kennedy & Kammy... they are BFF's. They do everything together and how lucky are they to live across the street from one another. They did a wonderful job and could not have been any prouder!!
This is Shelby & Jaycee... BFF'S also. This girl are so amazing!! They have both been in dance for 9+ years and still LOVE every minute of it. Hopeful tonight I can get some pictures of them dancing.
Steve took this picture on Memorial Day of the flag that we so proudly fly in our front yard & one of my favorite plants in the yard, my snowball bush!! Which this year has already gone a little crazy. I have three vases of snowball flowers in my house and I am sure I could fill at least three more right now!!





No comments:
Post a Comment