Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Teenage "Shelby"!!!


I have posted anything in awhile, probably cause I need a new camera. Shelby loves taking pictures and here are a few shoots she has taken in the last month or so. I can not believe how much she is changing, she is such a PRETTY girl both inside & out. This year she has found a new love for "football"... not sure it is the game that she likes watching (he he) She has made some really fun friends and I can not believe how busy she is. My car should have a teenage taxi sign, cause some days that is all I do is run teenagers from one point to the next and ... I love it!!! A few weeks ago we had New Beginnings for the program Shelby & her friend Cassidy performed the song Honest, she did such a good job... I was one PROUD mommy!!  I wish I would have recorded it so everyone could have heard it, but again I need a new camera.