Friday, December 23, 2011

Disneyland for Christmas!!

My parents took the WHOLE family to Disneyland for Christmas!! Here is a picture of some of the kids waiting for the adults, on the first day!!! We had three day hopper passes and we sure did us them!!
Here are my kids playing around outside Disney!! 

Our first stop had to be Tomorrow land, the boys were all excited to go on Star Tours!! Braxton loved every minute of it, I think he could have gone on it about a million times and still not get bored of it. We also got to see the Star Wars Jedi Training, the boys loved watching all lightsaber fights. My 2 year old nephew Mason was on my shoulders & was swing his arms like a lightsaber, it was so darn cute!!


The kids went on the tea cups, thanks Grandma & Emily for going with them. I think I would have lost my lunch if I went on it. The kids LOVED it.
Then a few of us went on it's a small world. It was decorated for Christmas & they played some Christmas music, it was pretty cute!! Everything was all decorated for Christmas, I have been to Disneyland a lot of time, but never during Christmas... I LOVED it!!


The next pictures Shelby took of the parade, it was really neat. I love all the costumes!!




This year we went back to Disneyland at night to see the light shows. The first night we got to see the lighting of Sleeping Beauty Castle & they made it snow, which was super cool. We also got to see the two firework shows that night. Crazy!!!

Here are a bunch of pictures of us on rides, we would run down & try to take pictures of there pictures. The funniest one was I think Kennedy on the Tower of Terror, Steve, Braxton & Shelby decided not to go on the ride so it was just Kennedy & I and the picture is actually the second time we went, she is screaming and giving the THUMBS up sign. What a silly girl. The kids were SUPER happy that we got to go on Splash Mountain the first two times they went to Disneyland the ride was closed!!


This time we didn't really stand in line to get our pictures taken, but here is Kennedy with Handy Manny, and we had to snap some pictures of Jack the Pumpkin King, we love the Nightmare Before Christmas Movie. We didn't really get any "good" pictures of the Haunted Mansion, but they had it all decorated like the movie, it was great!!
Every time we have been to Disneyland we take a picture of our kids by waterfall in California Adventures, I need to scan the old ones, cause it is CRAZY how much they have changed!!


Here are some pictures of us on some rides, it is hard to take pictures on rides but we snapped a few!!


Toon Town, I think there is only two rides in Toon Town but my kids love running around all the crazy houses.
We had been told to make sure that we see the "World of Color" show, so we got Fast Passes & was glad we did, what an awesome light, water & fire show. We all stood with our mouths wide open during the whole show, it was really neat.

 
We had a wonderful trip, it was fun being able to spend time together as a family!! Thanks Mom & Dad for a WONDERFUL Christmas present!!!

2 comments:

Raquel said...

It was such a fun trip! Thank you to you and your family for helping with crazy Mason!

Ms. Jodie said...

That looks so fun!! A lot has changed there. The last time we were there Dustin was four.