Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas!!!

Christmas Eve we always going bowling with my family, it is always a blast. I have to say Mason my nephew had to have been the cutest bowler in the group, he loved pushing the ball and would watch it very carefully. After we finished bowling we all went to lunch at this pizza shop that Chad knew about, it was really good!! After that my family, my parents, my nephew Carsten & niece Avery went to see We Bought A Zoo, I liked it but thought it would be more about the animals and be more funny, it was a great story and for the most part the kids liked it. Braxton said "well that was touching"... that kid always has the off the wall things come out of his mouth.
Christmas Day: I didn't get many pictures of the kids opening gifts. Shelby & Kennedy will be so happy that I posted the picture with there hair still in curlers, but it the only one I got of all three kids Christmas morning. Any hoo, we had a great Christmas the kids got lots of fun gifts, we got lots of board games, which is great cause we LOVE playing games.
We then went to my parents for breakfast. We love spending time with the whole family. All the cousin had picked names and got to exchange gifts, my parents had taken us all to Disneyland for our Christmas gift, but the still got everyone gifts. My parents have stockings for all the grand kids & I think the kids love opening then the most, my parents always find crazy things to put inside.
After we went to church with my parents, it was crazy to be in the ward that I grew up in. Everyone was very nice and it was really nice to see a lot old faces. The kids asked Steve & I how we knew so many people, we both laughed. The rest of the day was filled with game playing, naps and a Christmas dinner at home. Later Steve's parents called to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and got to talk to each of the kids. (They are serving a mission, in New England) All in all it was a wonderful Christmas. I am so grateful for all my family & friends and feel so blessed.




After few days after Christmas, our ward took the YM & YW to see the lights in Temple Square. I had the car full of CRAZY girls (including my daughter) we like to talk to all the people as I was looking for a parking spot. I am not sure the last time I laughed so hard, thanks girls.

As we walked around Temple Square I am always amazed, it is so beautiful. I only took a few pictures before my camera battery dead. Thanks for a fun evening girls!!

2 comments:

Raquel said...

Christmas was so much fun but it always end way too fast!

Hiller Family said...

Looks like fun.