Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Random

I was trying to take some pictures of my kids but we only got this one picture before my camera battery dead. No worries we are planning to have family pictures take as soon as the weather is a little warmer.

( Note: Not good pictures but I wanted to share anyway)

Last week  I was in charge of the combined Young Men & Young Women activity, we played glow in the dark volleyball. It turned out to be really fun. The kids had glow in the dark sunglasses, necklaces, earrings and I painted a volleyball with glow in the dark paint. The kids seem to have fun. At one point we had 40+ kids on the court. It was FUN to watch and it looked really cool.

 Kennedy got in on the fun!!
 During the glow in the dark volleyball game Braxton has Blazer Scouts and they were shouting bow in arrows, again not the best picture but he had a lot of fun!!

1 comment:

Ms. Jodie said...

Cute picture!! I can't believe how fast your kids are growing up. I'll have to pass your glow in the dark game to Shauntae she is in Young Womens it sounds so fun.