Shelby has found a love for basketball, this year she mostly played point guard with the YW in our ward. I was lucky enough to be the assist coach, it was so much FUN!! I only remembered my camera for one game so this was there last game and they killed it. Shelby was super excited that she had done a lay up with out stopping that she could help herself, she started dancing around and almost got a fail for celebrating to much. It was funny!!

She also got the chance to do some "modeling" for the Junior High yearbook, yup that is my daughter in the middle with a WIDE open mouth throwing leafs on everyone, what can I say she is always trying to make everyone laugh. She had fun!! I am having a hard time with this being her last year of Junior High and I am not how I feel about her starting High School in the Fall, HELP!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment