Monday, March 26, 2012

Flag Football... I think I might be crazy!!

Yup that is Kennedy. For years my girls have been asking me to sign them up for flag football and I just couldn't do it, it was for BOYS. Well last year Kennedy's friend Kammy played & loved it. They get a big group of kids & play flag football always everyday that they can. So after lots of debating we gave in to Kennedy. Shelby wanted to play to put I couldn't do it she would be playing with 14-17 year old boys and well I just could not bring myself to do it, plus that girl is already to busy.
Anyhoo, Kennedy's first game was Saturday they did good. Her team is the Bronco's, she knows almost everyone on her team and her good friend Kammy & her love playing together. As you can see by the picture, just cause she is playing football doesn't mean she can't look "girly" we had Bronco orange flowers to match.

She loved every minute of it and it was A LOT of fun to watch!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: