What an exciting day our family had yesterday. Braxton was baptized and confirmed. It was a great day. It started with us going to the church and having Steve and Braxton change into there white clothes. When family and friends started to come, Braxton was very excited to see how many people came to watch. With help from a lot of family we had a nice program. Then Braxton and Steve went into the water and Braxton was baptized it was heart warming for me as a mother to watch. Braxton came up from the water with a great BIG smile on his face and the smile on his dad face was priceless. After a quick change of clothes Braxton was confirmed and received to The Holy Ghost. Which was one of my favorite parts to hear all the blessings that will come to Braxton if he makes right choices. I am so proud of my little man. After family and friends join us at our home for lunch which turned out great. I would like to thank all who help with the food. I don't think would have been a success with out all the help. I would also like to thank all who could not come but who had us in there thought yesterday we felt your love. So thank you. And to all that could attend thank you for you love and support.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a good lookin kid!
Post a Comment