Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I have been Tagged!

10 years ago... Ten years ago I would have been about two and half weeks away from having my first child. I know you cannot believe that Shelby will be TEN. I can't!! I was also working as a Manager for a small retail store named North Shore. Which I loved because my sister was working just a few stores away and we had a lot of fun going to lunch and shopping a lot.

5 things on my to do list... 1- travel to Scotland. 2- serve a mission when I grow up.
3- become a really good cook. 4- learn to relax and take time for myself. 5- get health!!

5 snacks I enjoy... 1- Chocolate 2- Bread ( I love bread almost any kind.) 3- Carmel popcorn 4- Cheesecake!! 5- Sunflower seeds.

5 Places I've lived... I grew up in West Valley (parents house), then I lived in an apartment in West Valley (first place I lived after being married), next would be a condo that we bought in West Valley, after we moved to Steve's aunts house while are house was being built and she also lived in West Valley and finally Tooele were I plan to stay.

What would I do if I suddenly become a Billionaire... Wow! First thing first I would pay off everything, then go to Scotland with my family, mission fund, college fund and wedding fund. Of course. Next I would love to help families in need. And of course I would go on one crazy shopping spree with my Mom and Sister. The rest I would hope to save and make a good life for my family.

5 jobs I've had... Well i could tell you five jobs that I have had with The Home Depot... Started as a cashier, Garden dept., Head Cashier, Tool Rental Center and finally Schedule Writer/In-store Trainer. Besides what I have done with The Home Depot. I have worked at Dillard's, J.Rigging, North Shore, and Super Sonic Car wash. You can say it wow I must like working in retail. You are right.

5 things you don't know about me... 1- I love watching movies based off comic books.
2- I LOVE to sing, but don't do it a lot anymore. 3- I love flowers, I wish I had a green thumb so I could have more plants and flowers in my house. I love having flowers on my table. I think it makes my mood so much better. 4- I do not know how to sew, not at ALL.
5- I am a VERY picky eater. I do not like mayo, mustard, dressing, fish, turkey and the list goes on and on and on.

Thanks Alicia for tagging me that was FUN. I would love to hear what Emily and Raquel have to say to these questions. So with that I tag my two sister-in-laws Raquel and Emily. Hope that you have fun.

No comments: