Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Flu has hit...

The flu has hit our home.... It stated with Kennedy she was feeling under the weather all last weekend. She didn't go to church on Sunday and missed school on Monday. By Monday afternoon she was feeling much better and wanted to go play with her friends. She is doing well now. Then Braxton started not feeling good Sunday and spent some time with his head in the toilet. YUCK!! He had an upset stomach all of Sunday and in the morning on Monday. (Poor kid) As soon as his stomach was feeling better his started coughing and the nose started running. The poor kid has had the worst lucky this week. As of today he is starting to feel better but has missed three days of school. I don' think that Braxton has missed three days of school in one year let alone in one week. He is hopefully going to school tomorrow. So far it has not hit Shelby and let's hope it stays that way. Steve and I have not yet had it either.

1 comment:

Hiller Family said...

The flu sucks! I think now that I'm finally getting past it my kids are just starting.