Friday, May 16, 2008

11 Years!!

So 11 years ago today I married the BEST man, ever. He is so loving, understanding, kind and truly my best friend. He is the one I can't wait to talk to. He is the one that I love spending time with. He is a WONDERFUL husband and father. I am so glad that I have found my one and true love. I am so HAPPY that we have forever with one another. Steve is working on the graveyard shift right now. Which made it hard to celebrate this wonderful day. But that is okay I know how much he loves me. He did take the time to buy me some beautiful flowers and the best present was, even with him being so tried this morning and just wanting to just jump into bed and go to sleep, he took the time to help the kids get ready for school. Which helped me out so much.
Steve I love you with all my heart. I am so grateful to have you in my life. Thank you for everything that you do for me and the kids. You are the kinds person that I know. Thank you and I LOVE YOU!!

No comments: