CrAzY HaIr DaY @ school
Due to the fact that I just cut all of Braxton's hair off, we had to come up with something that you could do without any hair. So red dots all over is what we came up with. I think it looks really COOL. I think that maybe he should wear it that way everyday. What do you think?
Kennedy wanted lots of pony tails and this what she got. With a little red coloring at the end to finished her CrAzY HaIr.
Oh we can't forget the strips on the top!!

Then there is Shelby with a CrAzY bun in the back
and some CrAzY pony tails in the front with red strips all over her hair was a little CrAzY!
Then there is Shelby with a CrAzY bun in the back
The kids had a lot of FUN with this CrAzY DaY!
The only bad part will be tonight when it all will have to come out!

5 comments:
I think you should always have there hair like that! I must say that you are very patient to do all of there hair like that. It must have taken forever.
I really like the new dos.
Cute! That's really making me miss teaching and the fun activities that come with the end of the year :( They're almost done! (I wish I was, too!)
Oops..that was really my comment!
VERY CUTE!!! Darcie, you are so creative!
Post a Comment