Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's Day!
This Mother's Day has been a relaxing day at home. Shelby made me some GREAT card for Mother's Day! She is very good at making up cute cards.
Braxton made me a few cards and planted a flower that will soon be planted in the yard. He also made me a pen holder that will look awesome on my desk at work.
Kennedy made me a bear card that has been missed placed she had tried to hide it and cannot remember where she hide it. I know that it was really cute. Her cute primary teacher made this cute recipe holders that she had the kids give to there Mom's. The two little card have been made by Kennedy during the day.
Thanks kids I love all the gifts...
I am so happy that I am your Mother &
I LOVE YOU all so MUCH!!

Steve bought me a Dyson for Mother's Day! That is awesome we have been talking about buying a nicer vacuum for awhile. I am really hard on vacuums. I think I have to buy one every year. I was so excited that I opened it and started using it on Friday. So it was a little early. But it sure made cleaning the house on Saturday really nice. Thanks Steve.


2 comments:

Hiller Family said...

Sounds like you were spoiled! But no one deserves it more. Have a great one...

Dan, Daniel or Waldo said...

Hopefully that Dyson came with Steve's name engraved on the front!! (Just like Homer Simpson had his name on Marg's bowling ball that he gave her for mothers day!)