I can not BELIEVE that another school year has pasted. With each pasting year I am shocked and amazed at everything they have learned.
This picture is a little to hard to read but Shelby was give a few awards on her last day of school. She earn an Honor Roll and Honor Math Certificate. Shelby has worked really hard this year to keep her grades up. Great Job Shelby!!
I am SHOCKED that she will start Fifth grade.
Where does the time go?
I am a TRUE believe in all day Kindergarten.
This is one that I am so proud of only three kids in her class got this award. Kennedy is reading at a First grade middle to end of the school year level. She loves to read and has started to try to read Braxton Horrible Harry Chapter books. I am so glad that she has taken to reading. I am sad to see her grow up so fast but it is nice to watch. I am excited to see what First grade will bring.
Let the SUMMER begin...

2 comments:
Time flys! Your kids are amazing, which I already knew but at least now everyone else does too...
Those are awesome awards! That's great! I'm sure they are so excited for summer. I'm excited to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment