Sunday, October 4, 2009

Pets!!!

In my last post I was telling you about out new pet it's a toad and the kids LOVE it. I think the kids finally named it Swappie Jack. It has been the debate for weeks now. The kids LOVE to watch it jump around, in & out of the water and it is FUN to try and find it every morning, it digs itself into the dirt and hide.


6 comments:

Kelli said...

I like the name! Great pet!

Sarah said...

Wow you're brave. I don't do anything slimey. Cute name though:)

Ms. Jodie said...

Congrats on your new member of the family. Is he an indoor pet?

Darcie said...

Yes Jodie he is inside in a glass tank.

Darcie said...

Yes Jodie he is inside in a glass tank.

Kimberly said...

Looks kinda gross, but sounds fun! My kids would probably love something like that!