Happy Sixth Birthday Kennedy!
I am shocked that Kennedy is turning six. She is my little angel. Kennedy is a wonderful sister. She wants to do everything that everyone else is doing. She is a awesome student and she is always SHOCKING me with the things she learns. She is a GREAT dancer and enjoys every minute. I very happy that she is in our family. I could not image what this family would be like without her. Kennedy will be starting first grade in the fall and has also decided to try out playing soccer. Kennedy is also a good friend. Kennedy LOVES to do anything with her dad. She loves to be close to him. Kennedy will come in in the middle of the night and ask me to leave so that she can sleep next to her dad. What can I say she is a Daddy's girl. She loves to put together puzzles and play games on the computer. Thank you Kennedy for being such a good girl. I LOVE YOU!!
Happy Birthday Kennedy!!




2 comments:
I can't believe she is going to be SIX!
Happy Birthday Kennedy! You're growing up so fast!
Post a Comment