Friday Night Fun!
Friday night we had a few extra kids in the house. We had some friends come and stay with us for the night. We LOVED having them and we sure hope that they had a wonderful time. We decide that we would go swimming in the front yard. Thank goodness that Shelby had a few extra swim suits. We had all the water stuff out. This is Kennedy's new water toy and it was sure a lot of FUN!!
We also had the little pool out and the kids love jumping in and out of that thing. The kids had a BLAST. They would run from one thing to other. It was fun watching them all laugh and play.
This is Shelby and her two CRAZY friends. These girls laugh all afternoon and all night. I think they stayed up until about 1 am. I sure hope that weren't to unhappy when then got home on Saturday. I am so glad that the kids have good friends to talk and laugh with.
Thanks to the all the friends that come over to play and we hope that everyone had a GREAT time. Thanks to "the girls" that got to spend the night. We had a blast hanging out with the three of you. And it was a lot of FUN watching you dress up and play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
GREAT Pictures!!! It looks like your house was rockin that night!
Darcie! How great to hear from you!! Now that I know you're out there in "blogdom", I'll have to check on you. Say hi to the family.
Hey Darci - Aly told me you had posted on Diane's blog. So good to read about your family. Tell your Mom and Dad hello.
LaDean Savage
Oh my gosh! I can't believe you stumbled across my blog! Not too long ago, I reconnected with Stacy and since then I have been thinking about you and how I could get in touch. You have such an adorable family. I can't believe you've been married 11 years and have a 10-year old. I still remember seeing you at your mom and dad's house (on my way home from Ricks), right after you had Shelby. Has it really been 10 years??? Your little Kennedy is the same age as my Taylor. Too bad we don't live closer, they would have so much fun together! Your girls look so much like you...I can't believe it. We just moved to Cedar City. It's a long story, one that I will share with you some time, but Devon is going back to school. Blah...I thought that stage of my life was over. Oh-well. I added you to my blog roll as well. This is going to be so much fun. Isn't blogging the best? Tell your family hello and next time I'm in S.L. we should get together. Every time we drive past the sign to Yuba Lake I think of the Davis' and those fun water skiing trips. Anyway, this is becoming an epic comment...talk to you more soon or email me starpansie2004@yahoo.com.
OK...I guess this is the post with the gazillion comments from your old friends and neighbors. I have a blog, too....robynandjoe.blogspot.com. My husband and I live in West Jordan. How fun to see your cute family!
Robyn
Hey Darcie!!! I will add to the reunion comments with mine:) I've seen you commenting on everyones blog!!! This is such a fun way to catch up with old friends...I love it!!! Your family is so cute and I love your blog!!! I saw on my moms that you would like to visit my blog, I would love that!!! If you can email me I can add you to my invited list so that you can check out my blog too!! My email is alyson.smth@gmail.com
Post a Comment