Bored Kids!!
I had this great idea that the kids should spend the day inside today due to the fact that tomorrow we will be spending the WHOLE day outside. The kids didn't like this idea and having been driving me CRAZY all day.
This evening I walked across the street to drop something off to the neighbor and ended up talking for awhile. After a few minutes the kids found out that I was not in the house and came looking. I told them to go in and I would be in a few minutes. (so it was a little longer then a few minutes)

4 comments:
That is too funny!!! Atleast your kids find creative things to do when they are bored!!! That is quite the masterpiece!!!
That is so funny! I am really impressed. I can't believe they were able to get it that high without it tipping over!
CRAZY MAD SKILLS!!! Why do we buy our kids toys? I think they could have just as much fun with rocks and sticks!!! oh! apparently cups too.
Too cute, the kids and the cup display. They are very clever!
Post a Comment