Saturday, July 19, 2008

One GREAT day!!!

What do you do on a hot summer day?
We go to Grandma and Grandpa for a day of swimming.
As you can tell the kids had a BLAST. Who wouldn't with Grandpa tossing you in and then playing dive for the rings for two hours. With two Uncle there to toss you in the air or let you have a ride on there back anytime you wanted.
And if that isn't enough to keep you entertained for hours you have the slide that I think Kennedy went down about 100 times. And Shelby enjoyed making the water stop and jumping from the slide into in water.
As if that wasn't enough fun, Grandma and Grandpa had Pizza, Breadsticks and Ice Cream sandwiches. After pizza it was right back into the pool. I think the only time I saw Braxton was when he would come up for air. He loves diving for the rings and sticks. Shelby has started to be more daring with dives and cartwheels into the pool. As for Kennedy she just loves to swim around and she LOVES ice cream sandwiches.
Thanks Grandma, Grandpa, The Hiller family and Chad and Kyler for a GREAT DAY!!

6 comments:

Hiller Family said...

It was a fun day wasn't it. It's always nice watching your kids have a blast, while doing very little.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the info on your family! So fun to find all of you. Those salad recipes look good, too...I'll have to try them!

Aly said...

How fun is that!!! Annie would absolutely LOVE it if her Grandma and Grandpa had a pool:) She is a little fish. I am glad that you had such a fun time...it is ALWAYS nice to spend time with family!!!

Kimberly said...

I want to come! It looks like you guys had a blast! That slide looks awesome!

About Me said...

Darcie! Oh my gosh, it has been forever! You may not remember me by any means. I remember going to your house with Kim Johnson and playing. Jennifer Kunz? I moved to CA in 1987 from WVC. You look the same. Drop me a line if you get a chance! Take care!
Jennifer (Kunz) Balistreri

Deanie said...

Oh this looks like too much fun! Nothing better than swimming on a hot summer day unless it is at Grandma and Grandpa's house!