Thursday, July 10, 2008

Let's talk about ME!!

Let's talk about ME...

So this tag is actually FUN and it does take that much time.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

So many memories!! I remember playing Barbies in your basement for hours. I always loved to play at your house because you had a big barbie doll house and car. Remember when we spent the night in downtown S.L, for the 24th of July parade, and we were interviewed by that newscaster who thought we were twins/sisters. Everyone always thought we were sisters...I always thought that was so cool. Also, every year, on Halloween, I think of you because our birthdays are right next to eachothers.

Unknown said...

That memory you left on my blog was hilarious...I TOTALLY remember that and how scantily clad we were dressed. So funny. It's funny that Alicia was my "friend" even though she was so much older than me. I loved when our parents hung out so we got to come hang out in your basement! You guys always included me, even though I was probably the annoying little sister. I loved it!

Hiller Family said...

Which one should I use? Oh one of my favorites is every Christmas when you would hunt HIGH and LOW for your christmas presents. And of course the best is when mom and dad actually came home while you were in the middle of a hunt. Seriously you always kepted me laughing, thanks sis! Or your first unofficial date, when you took a guy to dinner with the family. The best is when Chad announced you had a burger coming out your nose, you've got to love the younger brothers.. GOOD TIMES:)

Kat said...

I remember working at North Shore with you. I thought it was so interesting that you would practice writing perfectly (out of sheer bordom, i know). Hey, now look how amazing your hand writting is. I'm jealous because mine is terrible. What a strange memory...

Aly said...

I remember thinking that you were sooo much older than me. I always thought that you had the coolest clothes and the nicest house on the block:) And I remember wishing that I could be as skinny as you:) Most of my memories are of you and Kimberely together...I wanted to be just like you guys!!!!

Deanie said...

I remember you in Y.W. and your pretty blond hair. Girls Camp and all the fun activities and I am pretty sure you were probably taller than me by then too!!