And He is off.
If you don't what I am talking about I will inform you.... Steve and his brothers Daniel and Nathan have being planning to hike Mt. Whitney sense the first of the year. Today was the start of that EXCITING trip. Steve has wanted to hike this peak for as long as I can remember. I am so HAPPY that he got the chance to go. I hope the trip goes smoothly and I am sure when he returns we will have lots of pictures and a NEW post about this GREAT adventure.


5 comments:
Good Luck with no husband. That is always a lot of work. I always appreciate my husband more when he has to work out of town.
WOW!!! How exciting!!! I always miss my hubby when he is gone...but I have found that I don't get as worried about having big fancy dinners ready and it is fun for the kids to get to sleep in my bed:) Other than that I would rather him be home!!! Like Alicia said you appreciate them more when they get back!!!
I agree...it's never fun to have them gone, but absence really does make the heart grow fonder. You're a nice wife to let him go!
That is exciting! How long is he gone for? I can't wait to see the pics!
What a neat thing for him to be able to do! I will be waiting for the pics.
Post a Comment