The never ending to do list...
This week has been filled with to do list. To do list at home, to do list at work and the never ending yard work list.
Then of course we have the daily house work. Which due to that fact I have been at work so much this week, you can guess what that list looks like. I think I will spending the day in my P.J.'s cleaning and I sure hope I can get it all done before 7:00 PM. That is when I have a group of ladies coming over to do our monthly recipe club. I think I was CRAZY to have it at my house this month, but I didn't realize what a CRAZY week this would be. I think it might help me just sit back and relax with friends and good food. The theme for this month is Salad's, hopefully I will some great new salad recipe's.
As for the never ending yard work to do list. Well that one will just have to WAIT!! I have decide that I will have to just hide that list for a few weeks.




8 comments:
You will have to share the good salads with me! I'm always looking for something new and good to take to BBQs.
I feel your pain with all the "to dos". I've got a panic clean ahead of me today because I have to show my house to an agent tomarrow. Good luck to you and please share some good receipes!
At least your organized enough to have a to do list. Good luck with your party tonight.
How funny...I just posted with a similar theme on my blog.
I'm bummed I can't come tonight. Recipe Club always makes me feel better :)
I love getting new recipes! Let us know if you get any fun ones. I feel like I'm always pushing my to-do lists aside for more fun things! Good luck with yours!
Hey Recipe Queen,
Share, share and cook for me. I love salads. Lots and lots of salads.
Cute matching kids...I love it!!!
I really get sick of the never ending "to do list"!!! Just as soon as it is all spotless it gets all messed up to clean again tomorrow!!!
Hope you get some great new recipe's:)
Whew! Makes me tired just reading it. whys is it most of our "to do" lists get to be the same things over again...housework, yardwork, laundry etc. Do we have to keep doing them until we get it right?
Post a Comment